Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Hate Binders

I'm staring at four binders that are stacked in a very discombobulated fashion on my desk. I hate them. They were the at the heart of my predecessor's organization method. Mind you, now, I am a creative director. I lead a small marketing communications team. Yet my predecessor chose to file things the old-fashioned way.

I personally strive for a more electronic workflow. I just started using Clients and Profits ASAP for general department management, and I am also using 5pm for project management with my team. I'm familiar with Clients and Profits from way back, and I was thrilled to see that they have a cost- effective web-based tool in their ASAP product. 5pm is similarly web-based, and very cost-effective. Both are very easy to use, as well.

Do you use electronic tools to manage your workflow? I'd love to hear your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment